In January of 2014, the US Congress held a secret meeting at which it voted to approve funding for Al-Qaeda and ISIS.
John McCain is a total fake and much of what we have been told about his past is untrue.
John McCain in Syria in 2013. In the left foreground, we see the boss of ISIS Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, aka Ibrahim al-Badri, aka Abu Du’a.
So, in 2013, McCain meets al Qaeda, including al-Baghdadai, in Syria.
The leader of ISIS, al Baghdadi, aka Abu Du’a, bottom left.Since October 4, 2011, the boss of ISIS Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, aka Ibrahim al-Badri, aka Abu Du’a has been on the list of the five terrorists most wanted by the United States (Rewards for Justice).
5. I have always said that there is no difference on the ground between the Free Syrian Army, Al-Nosra Front, and ISIS etc …
6. Yet neither Senator McCain nor his companions of the Syrian Emergency Task Force provided the information in their possession on Ibrahim al-Badri to the State Department, nor have they asked for the reward. Nor have they informed the anti-terrorism Committee of the UN…
7. John McCain … is in fact President of the republican branch of NED (The National Endowment for Democracy) which is the CIA…
8. John McCain has participated in all the color revolutions of the last twenty years.To take only a few examples, ever in the name of “democracy”, he prepared the failed coup against constitutional president Hugo Chávez in Venezuela,  the overthrow of constitutionally elected president Jean-Bertrand Aristide in Haiti , the attempt to overthrow the constitutional President Mwai Kibaki in Kenya  and, more recently, the ousting of the constitutional president of Ukraine, Viktor Yanukovych…
9. John McCain is … an agent.
What is the US strategy with the jihadists?
In 1990, the United States decided to destroy its former Iraqi ally…
However, because of the opposition of the USSR, they did not overthrow the regime, but were content to administer a no-fly zone.
In 2003… the United States attacked the country again and this time overthrew President Hussein…
They tried to partition Iraq into three separate states, but had to give it up due to the resistance of the population.
They tried again in 2007 … but again failed.  Hence the current strategy that attempts to achieve this by means of … ISIS.
For example, internal correspondence from the Qatari Ministry of Foreign Affairs, published by my friends James and Joanne Moriarty , shows that 5,000 jihadis were trained at the expense of Qatar in NATO’s Libya in 2012, and 2,5 million dollars was paid at the same time to the future Caliph.
In January of 2014, the US Congress held a secret meeting at which it voted… to approve funding for the Al-Nosra Front (Al-Qaeda) and ISIS, until September 2014. 
Although it is unclear precisely what was really agreed to during this meeting revealed by the British Reuters news agency , and no media US media dared bypass censorship, it is highly probable that the law includes a section on arming and training jihadists.
ISIS “is led by al-Baghdadi on behalf of the Saudi Prince Abdul Rahman al-Faisal, a graduate of Sandhurst military academy. He is funded and supervised jointly by U.S., French and Saudi officers. ISIS works for the US, France and Saudi Arabia
12. The Islamic Emirate represents a new step in the world of mercenaries…
Unlike previous groups in Iraq, Libya and Syria, around Prince Bandar bin Sultan, they have sophisticated communication services at their disposal for recruitment and civilian officials trained in large western schools capable of instantly taking over the administration of a territory.
Brand new Ukrainian weapons were purchased by Saudi Arabia and conveyed by the Turkish secret services who gave them to the Islamic Emirate.
Final details were coordinated with the Barzani family at a meeting of jihadist groups in Amman on 1 June 2014. The joint attack on Iraq by the Islamic Emirate and the Kurdistan Regional Government began four days later.
The Islamic Emirate seized the Sunni part of the country, while the Kurdistan Regional Government increased its territory by over 40%.
Fleeing the atrocities of jihadists, religious minorities left the Sunni area, paving the way for the three-way partition of the country.
Violating the Iraqi-US Defense agreement, the Pentagon did not intervene and allowed the Islamic Emirate to continue its conquest and massacres.
13. A month later, while the Kurdish Peshmerga Regional Government had retreated without a fight, and when the emotions of world public opinion became too strong, President Obama gave the order to bomb some positions of the Islamic Emirate.
However, according to General William Mayville, director of operations at the headquarters, “These bombings are unlikely to affect the overall capacity of the Islamic Emirate and its activities in other areas of Iraq or Syria “. 
Obviously, they are not meant to destroy the jihadist army, but only to ensure that each player does not overlap the territory that has been assigned.
Moreover, for the moment, they are symbolic and have destroyed only a handful of vehicles.
It was ultimately the intervention of the Kurds of the Turkish and Syrian Kurdish PKK which halted the progress of the Islamic Emirate and opened a corridor to allow civilians to escape the massacre.
14. Much disinformation is circulating about the Islamic Emirate and its caliph.
The Gulf Daily News newspaper claimed that Edward Snowden had made revelations about it. …
Gulf Daily News is published in Bahrain, a state occupied by Saudi troops.
The article aims to clear Saudi Arabia and Prince Abdul Rahman al-Faisal of their responsibilities…
Al-Baghdadi is under the orders of Prince Abdul Rahman (Member of Sudeiris clan).
It would not be surprising if al-Baghdadi continued his epic in Saudi Arabia (after a brief detour in Lebanon or Kuwait) and determined the Royal succession favoring the Sudeiris clan over Prince Mithab (son, not brother of King Abdullah).